The problematic field associated with virtualization protection remains. It requires a well-thought-out decision based on choosing a collaborative online workplace.
The Concept of Collaborate Online Workplace
The collaborative online workplace allows you to create secure storage with the ability to restrict access rights and apply permanent watermarks to confidential documents. The DRM protection component integrated into the virtual data room, which is a full-fledged analog of AD RMS, allows you to protect data throughout the entire life of a document, including after it is unloaded from the virtual data room.
In emerging capital markets, expansion of a collaborative online workspace into the same or related financial industries may not give it the opportunity to increase its market share, as it is quite limited and, for example, the client base does not grow due to the transaction. At the same time, the creation of conglomerates (financial and industrial groups, FIGs) enables the company to compete not only in the domestic but also in the foreign market.
One of the most common determinants in the study of the effectiveness of collaborative online workplace, including in the financial sector, is the way the transaction is paid. Following the theory of information asymmetry, according to which the managers of the buying company prefer to pay in cash if they believe that the company’s shares are undervalued and the transaction is financed by an additional issue of shares in the event of a revaluation of shares by the market, we believe that paying for M&A in cash will be positive. influence the values of accumulated excess returns for M&A deals initiated by companies from countries.
Collaborate Online Workplace Characteristics
There are different opinions in the collaborative online workplace regarding the direction of the influence of the trade size on the values of accumulated excess returns. We anticipate that the major transaction provides the acquirer with the opportunity to significantly expand its own operations and realize economies of scale.
The main characteristics of collaborative online workplace are:
- Elasticity is the ability to quickly allocate additional resources (on-demand or automatically) to ensure performance when consumption increases; the illusion of endless resources.
- Measurement of services provided; automated control and optimization of resource use; payment model based on the number of services provided (computing power, data volume).
- Ability to monitor and report to consumers.
- Minimizing the cost of purchasing, configuring, and maintaining equipment.
- OS-level virtualization creation of a set of isolated user spaces (containers) with support from the OS kernel.
- Support for hardware virtualization (for example, multi-core processors) and software (hypervisors of an application for managing VMs).
- Autonomous computing nodes computers with the possibility of self-configuration, optimization, failure recovery, and protection.
- Tools for monitoring and managing distributed configurations (e.g., computing power allocation; warning and troubleshooting).
- Cloud infrastructure: computing servers, data storage, networking (firewalls, load balancing).
- Providing the ability to deploy custom and analytical applications supported by the provider PL, libraries, services, and tools.
The collaborative online workplace is an organizational strategy for integrating production and operations, human resource management, financial management, and asset management focused on the continuous balancing and optimization of enterprise resources through a specialized integrated application software package that provides a common data and process model for all areas of the enterprise. It represents a customer relationship management system, that is, application software designed to automate strategies for interaction with customers (clients), in particular, to increase sales, optimize marketing and improve customer service by storing information about customers and the history of relationships with them.